Spring Creek Designs offers free delivery for orders over $60 and are being delivered to the same address. Exceptions to this rule are deliveries made to Patients at the Hospital and Local Funerals which are always free.
Flowers and gifts cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
While we try to avoid them, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers at certain times throughout the year. Great care will be taken to maintain the style, theme, and color scheme of the arrangement, and we will use flowers of equal value. When it comes to keepsake items, the substitution of certain items may be necessary due to increased demand, usually occurring during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, we will make every attempt to match the flower type but may substitute with another similar color.
Feel free to add anything you like to the “special instructions” section when placing your order. For example, “please do not put any lilies, my wife is allergic”
We will always use our best judgment and we stand behind our products & services.
Spring Creek Designs LLC strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of our customers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what happened. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not at home/office and/or neighbors were not available to receive the order. We reserve the right to attempt redelivery if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date. Because flowers are perishable products, sometimes Mother Nature works against us, and a particular situation (leaving on a porch) may be out of our control.
2. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact us directly. In most cases, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Spring Creek Designs must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Keep in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. No refunds or replacements will be given for any order if Spring Creek Designs is not contacted by either the recipient or sender within 1 day of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
3. Spring Creek Designs reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or that may be fraudulent. When Spring Creek Designs receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or make a call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
4. Should any customer place an order through Spring Creek Design and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
5. Spring Creek Designs is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Spring Creek Designs will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
6. Spring Creek Designs is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process, the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. Spring Creek Designs makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of the same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
Get in Touch
306 West Lakeway
Gillette, WY 82718
M-F: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Sat: 9am - 3pm